Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can the time remaining in a ticket's SLA be sent as a smart value in Automation?

shardern August 18, 2022

I'm trying to create some early warning systems for JSM so that our agents are alerted if one of their tickets SLA's is going to breach. I was wondering if the SLA time remaining value can be sent across in an email using smart values? I've seen examples where other people just hard code the time in, but was wondering if this way was possible.

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Connor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2022
shardern August 19, 2022

Thanks for those. Look very useful. I'll give them a go and see what I can do. Cheers

Connor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2022

You're welcome shardern. It's definitely possible to automate email alerts based on SLAs about to breach, even if it ends up not being possible to include the remaining SLA time in the email.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events