Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can the fields for the STAGIL Tables be display on a Service Desk request?

Charlie Bolante January 31, 2019

Can we display the fields or have users enter into the fields for the STAGIL Tables custom fields when they are submitting a request on Service Desk?

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Stefaan Quackels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 1, 2019

Hi @Charlie Bolante,

Sorry to chime in here. But I saw you were not getting a response.

I'm part of the team of the Table Grid Next Generation for Jira SD. So we do have full compatibility with the service desk customer portal.

Although it's another add-on, it does offer what you're looking for.

Anyway, hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions at all.

Cheers,
Stefaan

Charlie Bolante February 1, 2019

Thanks Stefaan, this add-on does look better, and I'm recommending we change to that one.

Do you know if Scriptrunner behaviours work well with this add on in the service desk portal?

1 vote
Wytze Kempenaar July 15, 2020

Hi,

Sorry for the late answer but yes this is possible:

Bildschirmfoto 2020-07-15 um 11.44.29 AM.jpg

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards

Wytze

Lina Massarwa December 13, 2020

how?

0 votes
Daniel Fietta
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2019

Hi @Charlie Bolante,

I would like to inform you that STAGIL Tables is now also fully supporting the service desk portal. In earlier versions, it was only available on some of the screens.

If you want faster support, please contact us directly and create a ticket at https://support.stagil.com/

Best regards,
Daniel
STAGIL

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events