Can the Default Project <PROJECT KEY> be changed?

GerhardP May 4, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Default service desk project configuration

Hi

Once the default Service Desk project has been setup with it's <Project Key> I can change the name and associated project but I can't seem to change the Default <Project Key> association althogh it is shared with my new project. the key 'n talking about can be seen in the Project settings --> Summary under Service Desk

1 answer

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 4, 2016

If you click Edit Project on the Admin>Summary screen, you should be able to modify the Project Key. 

image2016-5-4 17:4:33.png

GerhardP May 4, 2016

I did that and it's changed.. let me give you mt 2 examples. when I first created the Service Desk Project it was called NLXDESK, It created all the links in the background setting up the original service desk. I then changed it to SVCDESK but it still draws from the NLXDESK project's links. I have since deleted the NLXDESK project, See attached screen shots.NLXDESK2.JPGNLXDESK1.JPG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events