Can't set as done a few requests

Steven September 11, 2020

It seems that for some reason there are 2 open requests that can't be set as done. No one from the team has permission to do so? 

1 answer

0 votes
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2020

Hi @Steven 

Could you ask your site admin to give one of the users permission to do so, even if temporarily?  

Is there something unique about these tickets?  Were they created in a different way?  Or are they allocated to someone who no longer works for you?

Regards, Liam

Steven September 14, 2020

Hi Liam,

Thanks for the reply! To our knowledge, there is nothing unique about these tickets. They have been in queue since February and not even the admins can close them?

Best, Steven

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 14, 2020

Hi Steven

Are they assigned to a different workflow then other tickets?

Thanks, Liam

Steven September 15, 2020

Hi Liam,

Thanks for asking. They seem to be assigned to the same workflow as our other tickets.

Best,Steven

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 15, 2020

Hi Steven

In that case, I'm sorry to say that I'm stumped!

In a last ditch attempt to help, would you be able to provide a screenshot of the workflow and let me know which stage each ticket is at?

Thanks, Liam

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events