Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find the sidebar shown in JSM instruction video.

Phil Bustin June 10, 2022

In an instruction video, there is a Project sidebar with an Alerts item. In my free JSM, there is no sidebar in the closest screen I could find to the video's screen.

Instruction video screenshot:

instruction video sidebar.jpg

My JSM:

My JSM (no sidebar).jpg

3 answers

3 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2022

@Phil Bustin -

Hi Phil:

First - The video screenshot is displaying the view once you are in a specific project.  Your JSM screenshot is a different UI that displays all the projects.  So you will need to go into one of your project, then you should be able to see the correct display (left project pane).

Second - The "Alerts" option is associated with Opsgenie, so it is a separate product than the JSM.

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

1 vote
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 11, 2022
1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 10, 2022

Alerts are associated with Opsgenie. The ITSM template will include this.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 10, 2022

I wonder if the "ITSM Sample space" would reflect alerts. Click on it and see.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events