I am trying to change the default language from English to French on a project. For this, JSM requires to translate every field from English to French first.
I did so, but as you can see on screenshots below, JSM still indicates me that some translation are missing. I would like to avoid to recreate the entire project.
Here is what I tried :
I don't know if I miss something or if this is a bug, can you help me ?
You can see that on "Project Parameters" in "Language support" that 1 section need to be checked.
But when I click on the translation, it do not show me any warning and it even says me everything is "up to date".
Hello Community! Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events