Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change the period of the statistics dashboards

Port Administrator January 6, 2021

Hi!

For some reason I can only make dashboards that use components, projects,... whatever but I can't specify the time period these dashboards are about... (check attached files).

How can I solve this?

Schermafbeelding 2021-01-06 om 16.41.16.png

1 answer

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2021

correct. some gadgets do not support time ranges w/in the gadget. However, you can edit the underlying filter and specify time ranges. Does that not get you there? If you need assistance w/ this LMK.

Port Administrator January 7, 2021

how can I edit the underlying filter?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2021

First it is important to know that you must own the dashboard (creator) and the filter. If you are the owner of dashboard click on the ellipses for the gadget and it will convey the name of the filter. Go to the Filters page and find/select the filter. If you own it you can edit it. If you need assistance with the syntax please express you precise time frame goals. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events