Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can some one will help me out When Change is Approved, all subtasks that are "Ready for Approval"

Sreenadh November 29, 2022

Hi,

When Change request is Approved, all subtasks that are "Ready for Approval"  status are moved to "In Development"

4.PNG5.PNG

Once i change the status to "Change Request Approved" in the parent ticket then all the subtasks status would need to set as In Development.

Please help me out on the same.

Thanks,

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2022

Hello @Sreenadh 

In the Automation for Jira feature there is a library of template rules. You can use the one shown below as a template for what you want to do. You will need to change the Status values specified in the rule to match your needs.

Screen Shot 2022-11-29 at 9.16.01 AM.png

Sreenadh November 29, 2022

Hi,

Thanks for the response..!

Please find the attached screenshots for your reference.

6.PNG7.PNG

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2022

Those images do not match your question. They do not show the parent issue being changed to Approved, but rather to Cancelled.

That is the problem you described in another post that I have linked below and to which I've already provided an answer. Please refer to my answer there.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/If-parent-Change-Request-is-quot-Cancelled-quot-then-all/qaq-p/2203696

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events