Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can our customer categolize the ticket within their organization?

Edited

We are using Jira Service Management as the help desk for B to B.

Our customers want the following features.  And for No.1 I believe that the current JSM can support it.  But for No. 2 and 3, could you teach me if possible?  If not are there any add-on to support those?

1. View all tickets created within the organization  (I understand it is possible to do)

2. View all tickets by categorizing them by tag (Company, Department)

3. View all tickets based on the severity (Highest, Hight, Medium, Low, Lowest)

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ismael Jimoh Community Leader Dec 21, 2020

Hi @kazusa.oi 

1. Is already possible. Make sure you have all members of each organization mapped correctly and when users go to the JSM portal, they can click Requests and select all. Select created by anyone in the second field.
  2. This will require an addon like My Request plugin(available on Jira server). I will suggest reaching out to the vendor to see if they are working on this right now: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219647/my-requests-extension-for-service-desk?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview else check at jira.atlassian.com if such a feature has been raised(if yes, vote and follow it and if not, please create one).
  3. Similar to 2 above.

Cheers and hope it helps.

@Ismael Jimoh Thank you very much for the info!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Security Advisory for Jira Service Management

On October 20, 2021, Atlassian published a security advisory for Jira Service Management. The full advisory is available at this link.  We've seen a number of questions already asking for...

319 views 1 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you