Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can our customer categolize the ticket within their organization?

kazusa.oi December 21, 2020

We are using Jira Service Management as the help desk for B to B.

Our customers want the following features.  And for No.1 I believe that the current JSM can support it.  But for No. 2 and 3, could you teach me if possible?  If not are there any add-on to support those?

1. View all tickets created within the organization  (I understand it is possible to do)

2. View all tickets by categorizing them by tag (Company, Department)

3. View all tickets based on the severity (Highest, Hight, Medium, Low, Lowest)

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 21, 2020

Hi @kazusa.oi 

1. Is already possible. Make sure you have all members of each organization mapped correctly and when users go to the JSM portal, they can click Requests and select all. Select created by anyone in the second field.
  2. This will require an addon like My Request plugin(available on Jira server). I will suggest reaching out to the vendor to see if they are working on this right now: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219647/my-requests-extension-for-service-desk?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview else check at jira.atlassian.com if such a feature has been raised(if yes, vote and follow it and if not, please create one).
  3. Similar to 2 above.

Cheers and hope it helps.

kazusa.oi December 23, 2020

@Ismael Jimoh Thank you very much for the info!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events