Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a manager see the issues created by his team ?

Clement November 18, 2021

Hi !

I had a request from a manager who wants to be able to see, from the portal view, all the issues created by his team. Both of them have only access as ServiceDesk Customer.

Is there a way to do it ?

Thank you

1 answer

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 18, 2021

Hi @Clement,

That would be possible if you add the manager and his/her team members to the same Organization. It is possible to share tickets being created with the organization of the reporter, which then makes it possible for people to see tickets which are shared with their organisation:

Screenshot 2021-11-18 at 17.51.23.png

For more information on organizations, have a look at Atlassian support documentation!

Hope this helps!

Clement November 18, 2021

Hi @Walter Buggenhout and thank you for your answer.

The thing is that all our customers aren't categorized. We created the Organization after the importation of all our AD. I don't think there is a way to drag and drop all of the 450 employees to the organization we created after.

I did a workaround with an automation; I created a group in the administration and added the members. When one of them create an issue, the manager will be added as a request participant.

It should do the job :)

Thank you

clement

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events