Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a JSM DC instance be integrated with a JSM Cloud (Enterprise) instance?

Peter Cary March 24, 2022

I have a client interested in integrating thie r DC based JSM with a new Atalssian Cloud (Enterprise) JSM.  I just need to know; 1) is it possible, and 2) what are the possible options to do this (via APIs? Add-ons? etc.). Of course any things to consider ("gotcha's") would also be helpful.

3 answers

1 vote
Syed Majid Hassan -Exalate-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2022

Hi @Peter Cary

This is Majid @ Exalate. 

Yes, it is very possible to connect the DC to a Cloud instance for bidirectional synchronization between the two system. You can easily set up this integration using our app Exalate and control it to a very granular level to ensure that only the data you want to share is actually shared. 

Please feel free to book a demo if you would like to see the product in action. 

Thanks

Majid

0 votes
Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 27, 2022

@Peter Cary hello. Glad to hear you've managed to resolve the issue on time. In case you want to explore alternative ways to connect the two systems for future projects, feel free to take a look at ZigiOps. It's a no-code integration platform that allows for customization to fit different use cases. It can help you connect, transfer data and sync the two systems in a matter of minutes. You can have a look at it and book a demo (in case you want to explore its capabilities).

Regards, Diana (ZIgiWave team)

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2022

Hi @Peter Cary 

When you say integrate them - what do you mean? What data is passing between them?

It's very possible, but how, and what might be a gotcha, depends on the scenario

Ste

Peter Cary March 27, 2022

Hi Stephen.  I got the info I needed.  Turns out that in the end this client is going to "jump" to JSM Cloud and do all thier service desk functions in the Cloud.  Thanks for your response.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events