Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I set an email address to receive issues by default although no one is assigned?

Aliana Milano August 17, 2020

Everytime we receive a new issue from our clients, we do not receive any notifications in our emails, for that reason we need to check constantly ir our panel in order to see if there any new. 

We have had problems because sometimes we do not see the issue soon, so we do not start the assistance to the client. 

I need to find a way to direct all new issues to an email account afther they are created.

Regards. 

1 answer

1 vote
Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2020

You can edit Notification scheme used in your project and set up Issue Created event properly

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/creating-a-notification-scheme-776636401.html

Aliana Milano August 18, 2020

Thank you so much!! I already created and assined a new notification scheme. Waiting to prove it.

Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 28, 2020

hi @Aliana Milano did it work?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events