Can I reduce the delay between email and ticket population?

Keith Alexander January 9, 2023

I got a report from a user from one of my projects that it takes 4-5 hours for tickets to populate in the queue from the time an email is sent and they populate. They said it populates in bulk. Does anyone have information on this?

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2023

Hi @Keith Alexander 

Is this happening regularly, or has this just happened in a recent time frame?

It shouldn't do this by default as far as I know - I couldn't find many other questions on this for Cloud, but did find this question that suggests email delays have previously been due to an issue with Atlassian's ESP, SparkPost.

If it is a regular issue, and assuming you've correctly configured your site to accept issues/comments from email - see this help page - the next step I'd recommend would be to contact Atlassian Support - so they can help you with your specific instance directly and look to find a resolution :)

Ste

Keith Alexander January 10, 2023

Thanks, I'll use what you said and continue to look into it. They reported that it's not new and it's been that way since they can remember. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events