Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I raise a request without signing up on JIRA?

Jeremy Tang _Trimmy Choo_ April 16, 2021

I'm trying to see if Jira ITSM can work as a ticketing system for our end customers.

As far as my research goes, it seems I would need to sign up on JIRA first? That seems to be quite an extra step for a customer who's experiencing an issue and wanting to get it resolved. Here's an example I've found from a SaaS using Jira ITSM.

Is there a way for anyone to raise a support ticket (be a customer) without signing up?

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2021

Hi @Jeremy Tang _Trimmy Choo_

apart from the Issue Collector you could create a login-free portal.

This would lower the amount of time needed for a customer to log a request with your team.

You could check first from the description if you think it will cater your needs:

Regards,
Daniel

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2021

Hi @Jeremy Tang _Trimmy Choo_ ,

An issue collector allows you to easily gather feedback on any website in the form of Jira issues, even from users who don't have Jira accounts.

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/use-the-issue-collector/

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/customize-the-jira-issue-collector/

屏幕截图_20210416155104.png

Jeremy Tang _Trimmy Choo_ April 18, 2021

Thanks, Ollie! That's awesome - can we set up automation to let customers know when issues are resolved though? Or is there any lack of functionality compared to raising a request as a "Customer"?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events