Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can I get dedicated suport for a Cloud to Cloud migration?

Edited

Hi there

I was wondering if there is an account manager or more so a suport agent that can assist with a specific migration project. I.e. we are on a Cloud instance and are planning to migrate our instance to another companies Cloud instance of Jira.

Essentially to move all of our projects (software and service management), schemes, issues, etc to the other Jira instance seamlessly as possible. OR would I need to post to the support or dev support forums only?

To be clear, we dont need the migration to be done, but would like to check if a dedicated support agent could be on hand for guidance.

Thank you

Yatish

3 answers

Hi @Yatish Madhav 

You could reach out to an Atlassian partner to help you migrate those projects or provide a technical consultation during the migration process.

Thank you for the answers @Daniel Ebers and @Prince Nyeche - I was wondering if therewas a kind of support available out of the box with normal Jira Service Management and Sofware plans only. I will have a look at those too as options prior to migration too. Thank you again

0 votes
Daniel Ebers Community Leader Feb 04, 2021

Hi @Yatish Madhav

the Cloud Migration page (https://www.atlassian.com/migration/cloud) mentions a support team. You could contact them to find out which level/amount of support is available for the scenario of migration you are facing.

grafik.png

Regards,
Daniel

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Submit your Jira Service Management use case and win!

Hi everyone - in case you haven’t heard, we’re hosting the show of the century on November 10th: High Velocity: ITSM World Tour.     This virtual, concert-themed experience...

276 views 1 10
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you