Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I add a published confluence page through the attachments section of a request type in JSM?

Anmarie Jezorski December 17, 2021

I have a form/page that I created in Confluence that I need employees to fill out and attach to a request within JSM. Is that possible? It doesn't look like it, but thought I would ask. The only workaround that I have found is to either have them copy the link to the Confluence page and paste it into the description field of the request or have an Agent attach it in the back end. 

1 answer

1 accepted

6 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 17, 2021

No, you cannot attach a Confluence page as an attachment, but you can add it as a link. Atlassian is also releasing Dynamic Forms anytime now, that will allow you to add a conditional form to a request, so once it is out you could recreate you Confluence page in it and add the form to each request.

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 17, 2021
Anmarie Jezorski December 19, 2021

That's great to hear. That should work for what I am trying to do. Thanks so much!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events