Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I add a document attachment in help center?

Janae Fairbourn September 15, 2021

In our main help center I would like to add a document attachment in the announcement field. I see that you can add a link, is it possible to add an attachment? 

jira-announcements.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 16, 2021

Hello @Janae Fairbourn,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

When adding announcements on the help center or the portals, it’s not possible to add attachments. 

In this case, it would be necessary to store the file in order to add the link to the announcement message.

There are no feature requests suggesting this option, so please, feel free to raise one on jira.atlassian.com (project JSDCLOUD) adding more details about why this feature is important for your environment.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Martin Krebs March 2, 2022

Hello @Angélica Luz

We plan to put simple user documentation as an announcement. It is prepared for our customers.

Where should I store the attachement, please? What is the best practise in this case?

Bets regards,

Martin

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 10, 2022

Hi Martin,

Welcome to the Community!

On the announcements it’s only possible to add links, so you can add this document to Google Docs, for example, or even Confluence in case anonymous access is enabled. 

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events