Button "add attach" in the Desk Service Ticket

Deleted user October 28, 2020

Hi Everyone,

I "lost" the button "add attach" in my desk service ticket view.

Can you help me to find it?

Thanks

Capture add attach.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 28, 2020

are you referring to adding an attachment? correct that it has disappeared but it isn't gone. you can add an attachment via drag and drop or when in text field, e.g. comment or description you can click the image icon.

Thanks a lot @Jack Brickey  I find it!

I have the same problem with the field "address". I find it when a configure the issue but it disappeared on the screen view...

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 28, 2020

I don't know what "address" field is. I suspect it is a custom field. You should click on the "configure" link at the bottom of the righthand sidebar (in your image) and ensure the field is part of your screen.

Sorry @Jack Brickey 

yes it is a custom field. When I click on the link "configure" I find my field. 

Maybe it is because it is an "UUID type"? The type is "Custom Google Map Field"

0 votes
Flavien Gache
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 28, 2020

I don't know if it answers your question but you can still add an attachment by clicking on the paperclip on the bottom of the screen (comment section). 

Does that answer your question ?

Bonne journée ;)

@Flavien Gache 

I find it!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin