Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk changing and Request type not getting matched

Santhosh March 20, 2024

I was to trying to Imported some csv issues into Jira Service management workflow.
Created a Column for a request type and update the name of the request type, But it is not getting attached to the request type.

Shows like this error.
Screenshot 2024-03-20 195440.png

I can able to change it from Bulk changing the request type .

But I cannot able to transition the issue status.

Screenshot 2024-03-20 195714.png

Even I tried of moving to by Bulk change, but it is not possible

Screenshot 2024-03-20 195807.png

Changes we made:

• Workflow has some conditions and permissions
  • Workflow has approval process
  • Conditions in workflow "Previous Status Condition" to all status except Approval stages.

• Permission for the transition issues is also set to Project access - All and Service project customer and some groups.

So what we need to do ?
How to resolve this transition permission issue and assign the request type when exporting itself ?
Just help little clear please ?

Also find me a better usage ?

3 answers

0 votes
Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2024

Hi @Santhosh , thanks for your question. I agree it is strange I don't see a post I made (I thought) the other day.

What I said was, from the workflow transition side, the message you are seeing indicates that there is a condition which the person trying to do the transition doesn't have the correct permission to do. Please check the workflow transition and elevate your permission, by adding yourself to a group or role or fulfilling the condition requirements, and you should be able to make the changes in bulk for all of the issues with that workflow, or individually.

0 votes
Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2024

Test

0 votes
Santhosh March 21, 2024

Why is that I'm not able to see the responses ?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events