Blue screen before own header design

Johannes May 18, 2021

Hello, we uploaded our own banner image for our service desk portal, but when the user clicks on the link to the Service Desk the space where our banner should be gets displayed in blue for almost one second and just after that our design gets shown. How can we get rid of this "blue first moment"? Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Mike Bowen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2021

@Johannes 

1. Does your banner image have a transparent background? 
  2. What colour did you set the Banner background, link and button colour?
  3. If you could send a screenshot of what you are seeing before and after it might help. 

Kind regards,

Mike

Johannes May 18, 2021

Hi @Mike Bowen,

thank you for your quick response! Below in purple is the version how it should look like and below that is the version how it looks like for a glimpse before it turns into our design. Does this help?

Screen Shot 2564-05-18 at 17.20.14.pngScreen Shot 2564-05-18 at 17.22.02.png

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Johannes

Like Mike Bowen likes this
Mike Bowen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2021

Hi @Johannes 

Can you please send a screenshot of your customize panel?

What dimensions are you using for your banner

It is a little odd that it goes from your banner to the default blue background page and then back to your banner.

Can you try something for me? Please use the image below. I am only asking because I don't use a banner, instead use a white transparent logo on the default blue background, so I used this image and it works perfectly between screens (Search screen and Request Type screen), which I see you are trying to achieve.

I don't see any blue for a split second, just what is expected. Let me know if it works for you? If it does then I suspect the problem is the dimensions of the image.  Star-Trek-1.jpg

Kind regards,

Mike

Like Johannes likes this
Johannes May 18, 2021

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/3781469?key=a0ba0717a2d7c180524f56fe792729d4 

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/3781650?key=f7d75ff02998865a3d4bca2fbba0d743

I changed the banner background color to white now. It is better than blue, because it doesn't attract attention when it is seen during loading, but I wished it could load directly. I suppose that's acceptable like that. Thank you very much! Appreciated!

Screen Shot 2564-05-18 at 18.20.13.png

Like Mike Bowen likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events