Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Better way to manage requests

Gui Ávila December 10, 2020

Hi,

I'm having a hard time to find the issues (requests) that has new comments from customers. With automations, when an issue is in status Waiting customer and the customer replys, automatically changes to Waiting support. So I always check my custom queue that shows all issues in status Waiting support.

But if an issue is in status Progress and customer replys, the status does not change (which is correct, it should not change). But then, how I will know there's a new comment from customer?

Like email, is there a way to check "new messages"? No matter in which status, how can I see all new customer's comments?

Thanks!

Gui.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2020

Gui,

I would just suggest updating the automation to include In progress so that all comments are from a custom follow the same process and there is no confusion on responses from the customer.

Gui Ávila December 11, 2020

@Brant Schroeder That was not what I was expecting, LOL. But ok, did that to solve at least for now.

So there is no way to view issues like an "email inbox", so each issue that has new comments has a different color, or a badge or something like that, right?

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 11, 2020

No unfortunately not.

Like Gui Ávila likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders