Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bespoke charts/reports

Stephanie Galley September 15, 2020

Does anyone know how to do bespoke charts.  I need to do reports for specific fields for Request type against the customer so I can see what the main issues are.  Engineer against time taken to close to see how long an engineer has spent on the problem.  Engineer against open tickets to see who has what tickets still open.

I have googled and googled so any help would be appreciated. 

2 answers

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 16, 2020

Hello Stephanie,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

On Jira Service Desk it's possible to create custom line reports with series based on Created/Resolved and based on SLAs.

Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 14.51.30.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-16 at 14.56.34.png

You can create a series for each request type, agent (if there are few agents), open tickets, and so on. Of course, reports on Service Desk are simple, so I'm not sure if it will help you achieve what you need.

If it doesn't help, please check our marketplace and test some add-ons that may have the option you need for your environment.

Regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2020

@Stephanie Galley i would prefer to try Rich filter add-on and create dashboard with real time data.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events