Before i submit the Incident i am getting this kind of issue

Sreenadh December 23, 2022

Hi,

Before i submit the Incident i am getting this kind of issue.

Even though i have provided the Mandatory fields as well.3.PNG

3 answers

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 23, 2022

Are you able to create other issue types in that project? Can you check the permissions in the project? 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 23, 2022

Also is there any issue security configured by chance?

0 votes
surya bhagavan Ravuri January 3, 2023

Hi @Sreenadh ,

Please go to workflow and check the validators on Transitions. It seems someone added the validators for making the fields as Required. So the validator is working for your Request also please check the validaror and exclude for your request type.

Regards,

Surya.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Validators do not put the red asterisks on the screen as shown, so it is not validators causing the problem.

The red asterisks are generated by the field configuration and screens.

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 23, 2022

@Sreenadh -

Both fields are system default, did you changed anything in your issue's field configuration scheme (i.e created custom fields with the same names?)? Plus, your issue screen configuration scheme that you conducted any other changes for your project?

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders