Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avoid SLA breach after status change

Shejal Payer May 18, 2021

Hi All,

We want to introduced new status in workflow. But we are facing some doubts like
1)We have one custom field as Technician Office Code in which we set the value of TCS and NIA.
So let me explain these values whenever our customer raise a ticket , we set a value to NIA and when our customer assigned a ticket to us , we set a value to TCS.
So whenever their is a transition from NIA to TCS we want to changed the status.

Using that changed status in SLA configuration we want restart the SLA.
2) How we can capture the "Technician Office Code" custom field previous value and current value.
we want to use this value in above scenario

Please let me know how to achieve this

Regards,
Shejal Payer

2 answers

0 votes
Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 24, 2021

Hi @Shejal Payer ,

For your requirement Using that changed status in SLA configuration we want restart the SLA. you can use Time to SLA.

Time to SLA has various features to reset an SLA.

You can reset your SLA when it transitions a specific status via Reset SLA post function or you can also reset the SLA using the field change feature (when a field changes to a specific value).

You can also define different SLA that stops when a field changes to a specific value, when a date field changes to a specific value ,  status change and comment made.

Time to SLA works with Software, Service Management and Business projects.

Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 11.01.56.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 11.02.39.png

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,

Gökçe

Please note that I'm a member of the Snapbytes team.

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2021

@Shejal Payer The custom field can only hold one value at a time and you will not be able to capture the previous value without an additional custom field.  I would suggest using automation to transition and having multiple statuses. 

Shejal Payer May 20, 2021

Hi @Brant Schroeder 

Thanks for your Response.

Please find the attached flowchart for better understanding.

Scenario 1: NIA can raise a ticket and they can assign the ticket to another NIA office
Scenario 2: TCS can raise a ticket and then TCS can resolve a ticket.
Scenario 3: NIA can raise a ticket and they can assign the ticket to TCS to resolve a ticket
For scenario 3 Technician Office code custom field is changes from NIA to TCS.So whenever their is a transition from NIA to TCS we want to changed the status.

How we can capture the "Technician Office Code" custom field previous value (NIA) and current value (TCS).

Regards,
Shejal Payerimage.png

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2021

@Shejal Payer You will need to have two custom fields to capture the previous value.  One to hold the current value and one to hold the previous value.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events