Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automation

Mohan S October 5, 2020

I am trying to create a rule that automatically assigns a ticket to particular person if it matches the given conditions. Please help. Below is the one I currently created but it is not working.

issuetype in ("Service Request") AND "Request Type" in ("Request for Password Reset (TSD)") AND System = "CargoWise One"

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2020

@Mohan S  

if you have a spread workflow for this request you can set assignee there.

Or

For the default assignee on the project as a whole you probably want:

Project Settings > Users and Roles > Edit Defaults (at top right of screen)

If you have different default assignees set up per Component, you might also want to check:

Project Settings > Components

Or

Go to your Service Desk Project Settings, under Request Types, under each request type you'll see the Edit Fields option, click on that > click on the Request Form tab option. The Assignee is a hidden field at the bottom.

Capture.PNG

Mohan S October 5, 2020

@Fahad Siddiqui 

Thanks for the reply and your time. We already have set of Request types created and we can't have one more due to some restrictions. It would be really helpful if you could help on the JQL query to fix this.

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2020

@Mohan S Were are you writing this JQL in Jira please share the screen shot

Mohan S October 5, 2020

snap.JPG

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 5, 2020

@Mohan S  is easiest why is you can use script runner and through scripting you can configure the assignees as per system name.

Mohan S October 5, 2020

@Fahad Siddiqui I am not aware of script runner. Can you please help how to go about it?

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 5, 2020
Like Mohan S likes this
Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 6, 2020

@Mohan S is my answer was helpful please click accept so that its closed.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events