Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automation does not work anymore

Laurent Plassard September 15, 2020

For a month , we have been updating them regulary, our transition to the associated tickets no longer works.

This is a major problem, it complicates the workflow and customers are no longer aware of the progress of their ticket.

Thank you for your quick reply

Regards,

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Laurent Plassard September 16, 2020

I found the problem. the jira desk account assigned for transitions no longer had the rights to view jira links. Sorry

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2020

can you provide the full automation so we can better assess? Also, what are the details underlying the "non execute" and compare that to the "success" assuming it is the same rule.

I can provide you with the automation settings but the main problem cannot come from there.
Automation does not start, whether the task is successful or not executed, I should have execution logs since August 25th I have no trigger.

2020_09_16_10_39_42_Automatisation_Service_Desk.png

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2020

Hello @Laurent Plassard 

You are going to need to provide more details in order for the community to provide help.

What is your automation set up to do?

Provide an example of a scenario where you expected it to execute.

Was there an error message reported for the execution?

I'm using the basic "update when a linked issuer changes" automation. this automation has been working very well for over a year but recently, nothing works

2020_09_15_17_45_58_Automatisation_Service_Desk.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events