• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Automation does not work anymore

For a month , we have been updating them regulary, our transition to the associated tickets no longer works.

This is a major problem, it complicates the workflow and customers are no longer aware of the progress of their ticket.

Thank you for your quick reply

Regards,

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

I found the problem. the jira desk account assigned for transitions no longer had the rights to view jira links. Sorry

Hello @Laurent Plassard 

You are going to need to provide more details in order for the community to provide help.

What is your automation set up to do?

Provide an example of a scenario where you expected it to execute.

Was there an error message reported for the execution?

I'm using the basic "update when a linked issuer changes" automation. this automation has been working very well for over a year but recently, nothing works

0 votes
Jack Community Leader Sep 15, 2020

can you provide the full automation so we can better assess? Also, what are the details underlying the "non execute" and compare that to the "success" assuming it is the same rule.

I can provide you with the automation settings but the main problem cannot come from there.
Automation does not start, whether the task is successful or not executed, I should have execution logs since August 25th I have no trigger.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Why upgrade to Jira Service Management Premium?

We often have questions from folks using Jira Service Management about the benefits to using Premium. Check out this video to learn how you can unlock even more value in our Premium plan.  &nb...

241 views 1 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you