Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automation Service Limits for Premium Plan (or Enterprise)

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2021

Hi community!

I'm having the following problem:

I have setup automation rules inside a single project (issues are created with mail handlers) and although these rules are optimized, the total process time (service limit) per hour is 18 mins. The volume of the incoming mails is huge (approximately 14k emails per day are processed and fetched inside jira). Calculating the total processing time of these rules is roughly 216 mins. 

According to this documentation the Daily processing time is 60 min per 12 hrs (meaning that I would have 120 minutes a day, if the processing time is equally distributed). And this doesn't suit my needs, since I need twice that.

• Having in mind that I'm running on a standard plan, do the service limits change if I upgrade to premium?
  • What are the automation service limits for the Premium plan? I haven't found anything to help me with this (unless the service limits are valid for all plans).

Thank you in advance!

Alex

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2021

Here's an update from my part, since Juan wasn't able to find a documentation.

I've contacted Jira support and ask about service limits. Their response was that these (https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/what-are-service-limits/) are valid across all subscription plans.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Juan Manuel Ibarra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2021

Hi Alex, the limits of the documentation that you indicate do not change if you go to a premium plan.

Regards

Community Leader
Community Leader
June 4, 2021

Hi @Juan Manuel Ibarra and thank you for your reply. I was afraid of that..

Care to share any documentation that proves that, or you worked with premium plan and tested it?

Regards,

Alex

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events