Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically change the status in one of Jira service management project but no automation rule is

samrat November 16, 2021

Automatically change the status in one of Jira service management project but no automation rule is

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2021

Hi @samrat 

Can you please provide some screenshot, or explain a bit more about what exactly is happening? I presume the status of one of your tickets changes automatically, but there isn't an automation rule that's causing this. There could be some reasons as of why that could happen, but more info is needed.

samrat November 17, 2021

Yes Sure.

In one of the Jira service project few issues status changed automatically and History shows that it was changed by me. though I am not aware of that.

Below screenshot of history is one of the example. Highlighted part was changed automatically.

samrat November 17, 2021

2021-11-17 13_30_20-Window.png

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2021

Thank you for this info.

• Besides project rules, can you see if any global rule exist which could transition this issue?
  • You might also want to check the workflow of this issue type, and see if this specific workflow can be triggered by another PF.
  • Do you use an app with a listener that could be listening to the create event?

Finally, can you click to "Show All" and paste your findings here?

samrat November 17, 2021

Thanks for your reply.

1. I have already checked the global rules and also the audit list. I did not found anything which cause this issue.

2. The workflow is totally independent for this project.

3. No. I am not using any app.

Community Leader
Community Leader
November 17, 2021

Can you also share your workflow, as well as how your workflow is shown to the customer? And can you click to "Show All" and paste your findings here?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events