Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically attach Confluence Page to

JFR987 August 3, 2022

Hi all,

I have a question regarding Request Types and Forms: Is it possible to always link the same Confluence Page to a Request Type or a Form? I want to have that linked in the Incident which will be opened by those forms. So only the agent should see it and it should not be a "link" field in the form itself.

Thanks

1 answer

1 vote
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2022

Hi @JFR987 ,

a Confluence page can be linked to any issue and not just to one. Link is an internal panel that can be accessed just by an internal agent and not by the customer in the portal.

Hope this helps,

Fabio

JFR987 August 3, 2022

Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ ,

Thanks a lot for your answer. Maybe I can explain our idea behind that a little bit more. What we basically want to do is to create request types/forms for standard requests to our organization. Those should be displayed in the portal so that the customer can fill out all necessary information. Afterwards a ticket should be created, which is handled by an internal agent. To give the agent all the information he needs to solve this ticket, we created a corresponding Confluence page. Now it would be good, if this page would be added automatically.

The attached screenshot shows, how that works manually.2022-08-03 09_32_50.png

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2022

My suggestion is to create a URL Custom Field, associate it to your issue type and define a default value with the link to your confluence page.

That field will be automatically shown on agent side but not on portal side. It should solve your request.

Fabio

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events