Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic messages are not being sent

aleff.silva April 28, 2021

We made a change in the system, which was to change the default email, to an own email for opening tickets, when a call is opened by this new email, no automatic message is being sent, only if we open the ticket by default email , how do I set this up?

OBS: T.I team says that protocol of the e-mail is correct

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 29, 2021

Hello @aleff.silva,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

When a customer sends an email to the custom email address added to the project, the ticket is created but the customer doesn’t receive the notification informing that the ticket was created, is that correct?

Do they receive other notifications, for example, when a comment is added or the status is changed?

If the ticket is correctly created, can you please check if the tickets have a Request type? 

Kind regards,
Angélica

aleff.silva April 30, 2021

Is exacly this notifications that you mentioned.

All tickets have a Request Type, for example: 

Capturar.PNG
This picture above shows a ticket that was created to test notifications, and have it Request Type, but even so i don't recive anything.

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 30, 2021

Thank you for the details, Aleff.

Are you receiving other types of notifications, like comments, or when a status is changed?

Is your test email from the same domain as your agent account?

Is this happening with all customers or just with your account?

Can you view the ticket in the customer portal using your test account?

aleff.silva April 30, 2021

I apreciate your help!

When i was look the e-mail again, i find the e-mails, i think is taking long to recive them!

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events