Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto approve automation faild after upgrade

Hi,

After upgrade from 7.13 to 8.13.4 auto approve automation dont work.

When - issue created

If- issue matches - User=currentUser()

Auto-approve- approve.

Can someone help me?

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2021

adrian.andronache@alliance-healthcare.ro Is this an automation, something you are doing on a workflow, how are you accomplishing this?

Hi @Brant Schroeder,

this automation worked very well until I did this upgrade. I haven't changed anything in the workflow. This Utilizator is a custom field -User Picker (single user).

auto1.PNG

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2021

According to the details, the If statement is not being met.  I am not sure what you mean by the current user.  Is the current user the reporter?

Yes, the condition is that if the reporter is the current user to be approved automatically. It is not redundant because one issue can be posed on behalf of another  customer.

Thank you

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 21, 2021

adrian.andronache@alliance-healthcare.ro Why not have utilizator = reporter, will that work?

Hi,

it can't work, Utilizator is a custom field and is populated by current user.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events