Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto add resolved tickets to Confluence

smacneill December 3, 2020

A few years ago (More like 10 now) I worked for a company that had their confluence set up so that when a ticket was completed by a tech, the text in that ticket was added to a Confluence doc that was searchable. 

I am not seeing that happen here, am I missing something?

2 answers

0 votes
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 3, 2020

I remember having a similar set up for release notes around ~2010.

You get something similar by using the Jira filter macro if the text you want to appear is in a specific field. 

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2020

Welcome to the community.  By default this is not something that is delivered.  You can use an app like this one to do what you are describing.   https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211111/elements-copy-sync-clone-jira-issues?hosting=cloud&tab=overview 

Laura Campbell _Seibert Media_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2020

Thanks for the recommendation @Brant Schroeder 

@smacneillIf you want to get an idea of how Elements Copy & Sync adds Jira ticket details to a Confluence page, this post-mortem blog is a good example: https://valiantys.com/en/blog/itsm/postmortems-confluence-copy-and-sync/

I see you're on Cloud however, and this functionality isn't available yet on the cloud version.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events