You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
Hi Everyone, Good day.
I am trying to figure out an automation rule that will close issues between projects.
The scenario is that
1. We have 2 projects, 1 being a Service Mgt project the other a business project.
2. A requestor will raise say request for "Employee ID" via Service Mgt.
2.1 Once the request has been approve in Service Mgt the request will change its
transition from "Request for Replacement ID received" to "In progress resolution" in
which a new task will be created in business project.
3. In the business project, auto assignment is done to the employee (hr-lei as seen in the screen cap) who is in charge of creating new IDs.
4. There are only 3 statuses in business project (default) , to do, in progress and done.
What I am trying to figure out is.
1. Once the hr-lei (assignee) completes the require tasks in Busiess project and change the status to done, I would like to have an automation rule that also closes the primary request in Service Management platform.
In summary (based on screen cap shown)
When HRP-94 (Created issue in Business project) status is "Done" then the issue event (from Service Mgt) should auto close.
Though my concern here is that the primary issue keys between projects are not the same.