Hi Everyone, Good day.
I am trying to figure out an automation rule that will close issues between projects.
The scenario is that
1. We have 2 projects, 1 being a Service Mgt project the other a business project.
2. A requestor will raise say request for "Employee ID" via Service Mgt.
2.1 Once the request has been approve in Service Mgt the request will change its
transition from "Request for Replacement ID received" to "In progress resolution" in
which a new task will be created in business project.
3. In the business project, auto assignment is done to the employee (hr-lei as seen in the screen cap) who is in charge of creating new IDs.
4. There are only 3 statuses in business project (default) , to do, in progress and done.
What I am trying to figure out is.
1. Once the hr-lei (assignee) completes the require tasks in Busiess project and change the status to done, I would like to have an automation rule that also closes the primary request in Service Management platform.
In summary (based on screen cap shown)
When HRP-94 (Created issue in Business project) status is "Done" then the issue event (from Service Mgt) should auto close.
Though my concern here is that the primary issue keys between projects are not the same.
Hi everyone - in case you haven’t heard, we’re hosting the show of the century on November 10th: High Velocity: ITSM World Tour. This virtual, concert-themed experience...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events