Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audit log for service desk automation?

Esther Strom March 27, 2019

Is there any kind of audit log for service desk automation rules? I'm our overall site admin, and opened up our service desk project administration to a very small group of users who manage the service desk. I just noticed that several of the automation rules that were previously working now have errors, and would like to talk to whoever updated them to find out what they were trying to do so I can help get them corrected.

I'm not seeing anything in the Jira system audit log; hoping there's something somewhere that will show "last updated by" or similar for automation rules.

ETA that I did notice the "view log" option on the three dots menu next to the rule, but that appears to show a log of the issues that the rule tried to run on, not a log of changes made to the rule.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 28, 2019

Hello Esther,

Currently, the audit log does not show any information about the changes on audit log, I've tested here deleting an automation and also removing and adding rules, but no updates on audit log.
Based on your question, I've created a feature request for our dev team to check:
- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-8039
Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.

Regards,
Angélica

Esther Strom March 28, 2019

Thank you. I was hoping there was just something I was missing. I've voted and watched the issue.

Like # people like this
1 vote
Jesse Ontiveros January 25, 2021

Is there a Jira Data Center version of this change request available for us to vote on? Thanks.

Sylvain Leduc June 30, 2021

+1

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events