Atlassian Administration - Reports throught eazyBI

Carlos Manga Junior December 21, 2021

Guys,
I'm trying to create reports by fetching information from Atlassian Access users and groups, for example:

Number of groups created per day;
Number of users created per day;
Number of accesses.

Can I build this information via eazyBI or Jira Service Management dashboards?

regards!

1 comment

Janis Plume _eazyBI_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2021

Hi Carlos,

Such reports are possible once you import the Jira audit log records in a custom data cube of eazyBI. Please, find the solution described in the eazyBI Community post:

https://community.eazybi.com/t/useful-reports-for-jira-administrators-from-the-jira-audit-log/8511

Kindly,

Janis, eazyBI support

Carlos Manga Junior December 23, 2021

Janis,

Tanks for your answer. Bottom line, the only "workaround" that I have, is export ".csv" audit log and import in eazyBI? The tools don't access each other directly or natively.

Kindly,

Manga!

Janis Plume _eazyBI_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 27, 2021

Hi,

Once you use the eazyBI app for Jira, you should access the Jira REST APIs.

The approach described in the link uses a specific feature of the eazyBI data source created from REST API. The feature allows adjusting the data received from REST API with the Javascript code. In this case, an additional column is generated with "1" for the record counter. Such a counter is needed to create the data mapping, but creating additional columns is not currently possible with the CSV file data source.

Kindly,

Janis, eazyBI support

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events