Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Access with Jira Service Management

belissar February 21, 2021

Atlassian Access uses a different billing model from other Atlassian cloud products. Atlassian Access is billed per organization. You will only pay once per each unique billable user in your organization, regardless of the number of Atlassian cloud products they have access to. Only users who have access to a product supported by Atlassian Access will count towards your bill. 

If the company have okta, it's necesarry to add Atlassian acces or directly i can connet with my jira server management

In my case if i have 10 agent configurate on jira server management, but the companny have 1000 employes

Case Pay 01: Only 10 agent service management

Case Pay 02: 1000 employes use the portal to registrarte the tickets 

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2021

Are you asking about the Jira billing or Access billing?

Jira service management  cloud , actually hace 10 agent but i invite to the potal a lot of customers.

if i needs to integrate with okta, i know i need to billing Atlassian Access but i wanna be sure how many the license i need to pay ,will be only for the 10 agents or will be for all the customers use the portal.

sorry if i don't write very well.

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 21, 2021

You will only need Atlassian Access for those who can be assigned issues (agents) not your customers only using your support portal.

Thank you very much

Diana_Robles February 22, 2021

I understand it is for the agents.

What is not clear to me is the management of the passwords of the portal users.

What if the company wants its users to continue using a single password for all their applications now including entering the portal.

How is the authentication for these users through Jira Accesss

sorry if my question are so basic, thanks for your time

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 22, 2021

Here is an page about using Atlassian Access with Okta.

At this time it is not possible to set up SSO for your portal users. Check out JSDCLOUD-630 for the feature request.

Diana_Robles February 22, 2021

thank you very much

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events