Assigned to me from all projects in "your Work" Tab

Marco D'Addario September 9, 2020

Hello,

I am a new user of Jira Service Desk.

In the "Your Work" Tab i can only see ticket assigned to me from a specific Project. Is there any way to show me all tickets assigne to me from  all the projects?
Or is it something amiss in the global configuration?

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2020

It is interesting that you only see one project. How confident are you that you in fact have issues assigned in other projects? You can use the following JQL to test that out - Assignee = currentuser() and statuscategory != done

Marco D'Addario September 11, 2020

I only see ticket opened of one project in fact.
This is strange, I know it's some kind of project setup, but i am unable to find it out where

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2020

Hi Marco, first some house keeping. If neither my answer or that from Fahad have help resolve your question I recommend un-clicking the Answer accepted(s). You only want to accept an answer if in fact it has helped resolve.

With that said, it seems that you have confirmed that my suggested JQL test has resulted in a list of assigned issues that aligns with what you see in "Your work". Is that correct? Assuming so I would say that these lists do represent all issues assigned to you that are not complete. If you believe you have issues that are in fact assigned to you that are not done and that are not showing under Your work please provide more details as to why you believe this. One thing you might try is to leave off the statuscategory in the JQL and simply search for "Assignee = currentuser()". I can assure you that this will return every issue in every project where you are the Assignee. Unless of course there is some odd bug. :-)

Like Fahad Siddiqui likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2020

If you are admin.

then click on issues

then search for issues

add the below query

assignee = Your name AND status = Open

you will find all tickets which are in open status below.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events