Assign ticket to a Group

RamR February 3, 2020

Is there a way to assign a service desk ticket to a group? I know the Automation for Jira provides an option to assign to a list of people 'balanced workload', that still is assigning to one person at a time. But I need to know is there any option to assign to a group so that any one from that group can pickup the ticket depends on their availability.

3 answers

2 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Veera
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 3, 2020

@RamR 

Assigning ticket to a group is not available in Jira Service Desk at the moment. This is been tracked as a feature request: JSDCLOUD-106

You may make use of JSD Queues feature so that agents can quickly view the tickets which are unassigned, open or need action from your team and work on those tickets.

Chris L August 26, 2020

Ah Thanks, that is very useful to know, I will stop trying to do it then (without success)... Many Thanks

2 votes
Answer accepted
Lenin Raj
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 3, 2020

HI @RamR 

This article https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/How-we-handled-the-most-asked-question-quot-Can-I-assign-an/ba-p/1230108 explores some of the ways you can handle assigning to group.

0 votes
White Software March 19, 2020

Hi @RamR 

I would like to suggest our Groupee Group Assignee plugin. If you have further questions, we'll be happy to answer them.

Regards,

Omer

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events