Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Are the "Disabled" automation rules counted towards Usage Limit?

I recently got a message: "At the current rate you will exceed your monthly execution limit. Upgrade your plan to increase your limit and continue automating. Upgrade

And I'm trying to decipher what rules are pushing us closer to this limit. I have some disabled rules across the different service project that we are using, but I'm not sure if they count towards the monthly quota.

If so, I'd remove them all together. But if not, then I need to decide what rules that are enabled need to be removed or adjusted.

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Hana Kučerová Community Leader Apr 02, 2021

Hi @Gabrielle Walden-Alves ,

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

It think the Usage tab could help you with this. I would recommend you to read these two articles - you will get all necessary info about usage, statistics and how the limit is counted.

Hana Kučerová Community Leader Apr 02, 2021

Disabled automation rules don't count toward your usage, because no event is fired.

Like Gabrielle Walden-Alves likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Security Advisory for Jira Service Management

On October 20, 2021, Atlassian published a security advisory for Jira Service Management. The full advisory is available at this link.  We've seen a number of questions already asking for...

307 views 1 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you