Approvers not receiving approval email from JSD

Bharath Kumar Kappala
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2019

We have a project where we defined the approval workflow We configured the Customer notification with the approval notification and also we did configure the Automation to send a email when a approval is required, so that is two emails when a approval is required.

But none we receive none of those emails, the interesting thing is it perfectly works in another JSD project on the same instance with the same configuration. We did try rebooting both the nodes on the DC but still we have the same problem.

On the workflow we are using power scripts add-on conditions and post functions but I dont think that should effect the approval email

I did attach the logs from both the nodes also attached the workflow just incase you need it

And the most important is this approval email is not working in a project called *ITSD* but is working in all the other JSD projects.

2 answers

0 votes
Michael Salvio September 15, 2020

Was there a resolution to your issue?

Thank you!

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 17, 2020

Hello @Michael Salvio,

Thank you for reaching out to Community!

The issue was related to automation and not notifications as per I could see on the ticket.

If you are facing issues on your Jira site, please raise a new question here in community so we can treat your case separately. 

Regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 12, 2019

Hi Bharath,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

I saw that you created a ticket with our support related to the same question, so to avoid any possible misunderstandings or miscommunication that may arise from discussing the same matter in two different platforms, let's focus on the ticket instead.

Once the ticket is closed, feel free to share the resolution here in case other community members face the same issue.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events