Approvers - how to view who has approved the ticket without having to check each ticket individually

Maggie November 12, 2020

Do you know if the issue with being able to see the list of approvers vs people who did or did not approve the ticket/change was resolved somewhere? I am looking for a solution where I don't have to check every ticket individually...
I already know how to create a queue so that I can see all approvers or how to extract all pending approvals using advance search but I still need to view every individual ticket to check how many approvals are outstanding. The notification of outstanding approvals is only visible on the ticket and after all required approvals have been completed. Because my project has more than 5 approvers creating a separate status for each approval stage could be over complicated for the users. Has anyone found a solution to this? or how to extract this information? When I tried to extract my pending approval issues to Excel I cannot seem to find a field called approvals, because approval stage is linked to another status. I hope this make sense. 

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events