Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apply SLA only to single issue type?

Chris L May 25, 2021

Is it possible to apply SLA to specific ticket types rather than globally to all issues in Jira Service Management Cloud?

3 answers

2 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2021

Hey @Chris L ,

Sure! When you create the SLA you can define - in your goal - a JQL of which issues the SLA will apply to.

If you simply set it to "issue type = xxxx" then that will only be displayed/valid for those issues.

Only thing you'll have to look at is the last goal "all remaining" issues and make sure that that is covering the correct ones too.

Chris L May 25, 2021

I was well over thinking the JQL, too many field operator and values, it now works THANK YOU 

Like Dirk Ronsmans likes this
1 vote
Answer accepted
Gikku
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2021

@Chris L Yes, Jira Service Management lets you define SLA's based on JQL where you can specify the type of issues applicable.

Please refer the documentation.  

Chris L May 25, 2021

This has helped having access to the documentation and assessing my JQL THANKS

Like Gikku likes this
0 votes
Chris L May 26, 2021

P.S. Dirk Ronsmans and Gikku THANK YOU, you guys are superstars my SLA's are working like a dream...... ;-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events