Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know a workaround for the limited content width for KB articles in Service Management?

Christopher Rushing March 2, 2021

We have run into some issues with our Knowledge Base content which displays so well in Confluence, when displayed in Service Management, the unfathomable but hard-coded 600px-ish page width makes images too small to be easily understood and really limits our ability to truly make content that can best help our customer.

This appears to be a known issue which has been around for a while, and has some movement in the backlog, but hasn't been addressed yet.  Does anyone know of any viable work-arounds?

Thanks.

2 answers

0 votes
Joseph
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 25, 2021

Hi @Christopher Rushing 

I'm Joe, Product Manager in JSM. My team and I are working on this problem and would love to connect with you to talk about this pain point. Would you be interested in a quick call next week? 

cheers

joe

Christopher Rushing April 5, 2021

Sorry for the delayed response, but it has been a busy couple of weeks.  I am interested.  Please let me know how to contact you to get it set up.

--C. A. Rushing

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 3, 2021

Hello @Christopher Rushing,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

When it comes to the customer portal and articles, currently, there is no workaround besides allowing the customer to view the articles directly in Confluence. 

They can view it without a Confluence license, but it will require to migrate their accounts to Atlassian account:

There are some feature requests suggesting improvements for that:

Please, click on vote and also watch the features to receive updates.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events