Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any recommendation on a plugin that would afford 3D table report

Aya AlJboor January 8, 2023

The orgnaization wants a dashbaorad that includes a 3D report knowing that we are using Custom Charts plugin but is doesn't support 3D reports.

3 answers

2 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2023

Hi @Aya AlJboor ,

my personal suggestion is to use a third part app like EazyBi for Jira (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211051/eazybi-reports-and-charts-for-jira?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview).

It allows you to define many powerful reports (here some examples https://eazybi.com/accounts/1000/dashboards/5942-project-overview)

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Aya AlJboor January 9, 2023

Thanks @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ 

I tried EazyBI and worked as I expected

3 votes
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2023

@Aya AlJboor -

I agreed with @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ suggested.  EazyBI for Jira Add-on is one of the best reporting tool which works well with Jira content.

Keep in mind that it is a function-riched tool, but there is a learning curve on fully utilize all of the different report functionality.  Essentially, it creates a cube-like dimensional data tables.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Aya AlJboor January 9, 2023

Thanks @Joseph Chung Yin 

EazyBI covers my requirements and I noticed as you mentioned it needs enough skills to build the required reports.

Thanks

0 votes
Tanya _NaraSyst_ January 9, 2023

Hello, @Aya AlJboor

You may also try our plugin Performance Objectives: Charts for Jira. It is easy to use and allows you to report metrics by 3 dimensions (these 3 dimensions may be other metrics or fields) on a variety of chart types: Pie, Donut, Line, Area, Bar, Heat Map, Tree Map, Bubble, Scatter, Sunburst, Wind rose, Venn Diagram.

Here are 2 examples showing Number of issues by 3 dimensions:
- by Assignee, by Issue Type, by Priority
- by Original Estimate, by Issue Type, by Assignee
3dimensions reports_Performance Objectives.png

Please note I am part of the team that developed the app.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events