Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcement Message configuration appears missing

Johann Rabe July 1, 2021

Hi,

I can't seem to find the Login Screen: "Add login announcement" section on my JSM Cloud instance as per instructions on here: Adding announcements | Jira Service Management Data Center and Server 4.17 | Atlassian Documentation

help_center_announcement

On my screen it is not showing that. I need to add an announcement on the Login Screen please. Thanks.

2 answers

0 votes
Johann Rabe July 1, 2021

Cloud? Yes. Admin? Yes. As per the tags. 

The Portal Announcements I can access, thank you for highlighting that. I'm specifically referring to the Customer Login Page Customization section please. 

If this is not available for Cloud, what are my options to customize the page anyway to include privacy information and links. 

Thanks. 

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2021

So that link is to the server version of documentation not cloud. Your tags in this post seems to indicate that you were on cloud. Can you clarify? Assuming you’re on cloud and assuming that you are a site admin or have permission to add a banner here’s how you would do that:

on the help center click on customize tab on the far right and then click on portal announcement

FC726282-A354-4298-BE9B-9D5FB51D5563.jpeg

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2021

That specific customization is not part of cloud. You can read about customizing your portal here. Be sure to explore the sidebar articles https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/add-announcements-to-your-portal-or-help-center-in-team-managed/ 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events