Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

All of my customers are gone

This morning I began grooming new support tickets and when I typed in the request participant, one that I've typed in hundreds of times before, the system couldn't find this request participant.  After messing with it for a few minutes, I checked my service desk customers.

At this point it appears that all of my customers are gone with the exception of one.  Surely this is some sort of connection issue, right?  Something you guys are aware of?  This is a major issue right now.

5 answers

5 votes
Jack Brickey Community Leader May 03, 2022

This is certainly very odd. I have escalated it since I am seeing a couple of people here experiencing the same thing.

Jack Brickey Community Leader May 03, 2022

There is clearly a system issue on some instances. I recommend opening a high priority support ticket. I have escalated to community Atlassian folks so they can raise the priority internally as well. 

Like Sean Morgan likes this
2 votes
Andy Heinzer Atlassian Team May 03, 2022

Some Jira Software and Jira Service Management sites are affected by an active incident.  We are tracking this over in https://jira-service-management.status.atlassian.com/incidents/qz9cqvk536cr

I recommend following that statuspage for updates to this.

All of my customers and people are missing in projects in Jira Software and Jira Service Desk at the moment.

I have raised a ticket.

0 votes

im facing the same issue now

0 votes

I'm noticing all of our users appear to missing as i cannot re-assign anything to anyone.  based on your issue and mine, it sounds like there's some connection problems somewhere.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Coming Soon: Insight Changing to Assets

The 2020 acquisition of Mindville added powerful asset and configuration management capabilities to Jira Service Management in the form of Insight. Following the completion of that integration, custo...

470 views 3 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you