Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After upgrading our Jira Service Desk to 4.13.6, I am getting a 403 on accessing Help Desk

JerseySTEM April 22, 2021

It is saying we are not licensed... But I checked our license list and JSM (formerly) JSD is up to date through 4.05.2023.  What am I missing?

***Resolved***

Even the Jira Service Desk showed they right version and license expiration date, I decided to reinstall the license from my.atlassian.com....  and that fixed the issue.

Consider, at least for my purpose, fixed.

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 23, 2021

Hi @JerseySTEM ,

Glad to hear that you were able to solve the problem! When you renew your maintenance, a new license with the renewal expiration date is generated. In Server, since it is a perpetual license, the product will keep working even when the older license's original expiration date comes up. When you upgrade though, as you've noticed, the new license must be applied.

Re-applying the (renewed) license from my.atlassian.com in the Versions and Licenses page in Jira is the fix. As you've done already!

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

0 votes
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2021

Help desk is first service desk ? 

If so, it means you lost access, therefore I do recommend via local admin account .

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events