Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After creating a service-user - mails can no longer be fetched

lindner_igzev_de January 11, 2018

I have a new Service-desk installation. I have configured a mailbox to fetch mails. Tickets were created automatically. After that I created an additional Support-user and gave him rights to the project. Additionally I syncronized an active directory for the customers.
Now no more mails are collected...; - (
Also disabling and deleting the user doesn't bring any improvement.

2018-01-11 10:17:00,904 Caesium-1-2 WARN anonymous    ticket [c.a.mail.incoming.mailfetcherservice] ticket[10100]: Der Vorgang kann aufgrund einer ungültigen Lizenz nicht erstellt werden: [Sie können derzeit keine Vorgänge erstellen, da dafür Zugriff auf eine JIRA-Anwendung erforderlich ist. Um Zugriff auf eine Anwendung zu erhalten, müssen Sie Mitglied einer Gruppe sein, die einer Anwendung zugewiesen ist.]

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2018

Hello,

There is a problem with your license. It is expried or maybe there are more users than the license permit. Have a look at the license data of you installed applications

lindner_igzev_de January 11, 2018

Hi Alexey

The licenses should be fine, and they were bought three weeks ago.
There is only one account in use. The license includes three accounts.

lizenzen.PNG

lindner_igzev_de January 12, 2018

addendum
If I deactivate the external user directory, the mail handler can retrieve mails and generate a ticket from them.
The user directory is only for the employees to open tickets. The service desk agents are only managed in the local directory. That's only two agents.

Markus Remmel January 29, 2021

I have the same problem. What had been the solution?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events