Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After 4.14.0 upgrade I am not able to update any issues from the queue

Toby Pittman January 21, 2021

After 4.14.0 and 4.14.1 upgrade I am unable to update any issue from the queue. I can see the issues and open them but when I try to add a comment, worklog or edit them the screen just sits there doing nothing with a spins icon.. I can access all issues from the dashboard and update all of them with no issues. Unclear why the queue is no longer working but everything else is.

What can I do to fix my issue Jira Service Manager queue?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Perhaps Atlassian support would like to chime in.

Thank you.

Toby

2 answers

0 votes
brbojorque
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2021

I often encountered this:

Here's my troubleshooting steps:

• Restart Jira
  • Enable the JSD Plugin in the Plugins directory
    • Restart Jira
  • Enable the JSD Plugin in the database (there's a a reason for this but I just forgot)
    • Restart Jira
  • Uninstall JSD Application (Make sure you don't wipe the data before you do)
    • Reinstall Application
  • Tail the logs and google the error xD

I hope this helps.

0 votes
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2021

Hi @Toby Pittman , 

Could you check the logs and run troubleshooting and log analyzer please ? It's like sanity checker.

Also, please, to reindexing the related project. 

if it will not help, you can clean plugin cache as usual and during restart investigate what was broken in the log.

Toby Pittman January 21, 2021

Well I ran the log analyzer and it didn't find any relevant findings pertaining to my issue. I also completed a full reindex of the related project and I still cannot update any issues via the Service Management queue. I can only update through searching issues or from the dashboard.

What do you mean when you say clean plugin cache? 

and what impact will that have on my plugins? 

Toby Pittman January 22, 2021

I resolved the issue. Completed another full reindex and now I can update issues via the queue. Don't know why it didn't take the first time.

Thanks for your help.

-Toby

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events