Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Custom fields to a Business Project.

brad_krivelow December 21, 2022

I seem to be unable to add custom fields to a business project. I am using the HR Onboarding Kanban template and there doesn't seem to be a way to add more fields to the form I'd like to create.

Any help would be awesome!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Samuel Gatica _ServiceRocket_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 21, 2022

Hi @brad_krivelow 

The Team-managed project fields are independent of the global custom fields. Due to this, you will need to create the custom fields again in the team-managed project. The steps for the same are documented here.

Best regards

Sam

brad_krivelow December 21, 2022

Hi,

thank you for this information. Is it also possible to link a team-managed project to issue type scheme?

Samuel Gatica _ServiceRocket_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2022

Hi @brad_krivelow 

Team-managed projects do not have an issue-type scheme, instead, you can customize your issue types to match any method of project management you want.

Please refer to doc Set up issue types in team-managed projects 

Best regards

Sam

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders